Paul Yeager has been a meteorologist for 25 years, having worked as a forecaster for 21 years, followed by 2 years as the managing editor of a major weather Web site. He has forecast the weather for the entire United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Paul is now a full-time writer whose writing experience, in addition to cloudyandcool.com, includes:
- The book Weather Whys: Facts, Myths, and Oddities, which was published by Perigee Books (Imprint of Penguin USA)
- The book Literally, the Best Language Book Ever: Annoying Words and Abused Phrases You Should Never Use Again (Perigee Books)
- Contributor to AOL News
- Western U.S. Weather Blog on AccuWeather.com, from 2006 to 2008
- languageandgrammar.com–a popular language blog, co-written by Sherry Coven
- Special features, including a Special Report on Neologisms for Forbes.com (Why Language Changes)
- Various articles for regional and local publications
Represented by the LKG Agency
Note: Forecast requests for specific locations or events will not be answered. Comments about specific posts will not be published on this page.